The European Union is a world-leading actor in terms of environmental protection as well as renewable energy. Both topics are intrinsically linked and fundamental to society. Food, agriculture, industry, foreign affairs, security, biodiversity and sustainability are just some of the themes powerfully related to this issue. The complex realities of environment and energy maximize the difficulty of passing any legislative measure, but also their possible impact. As a result, the provision of excellent research is a sine qua non condition to make any ‘green’ progress count. Thus, Ecorys devotes great efforts to the environmental and energy field in collaboration with our experts in other areas such as agriculture and food.
Sample projects, please contact us for specific references:
- Renewable Energies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Study on lessons for Ocean Energy Development
- Assessment on Artificial Photosynthesis
- Assessment of Waste Management Plans and on compliance monitoring and support of the implementation of the Waste Framework Directive
- Framework Contract on Economic Analysis of Environmental and Resource Efficiency Policies
- Financial Instrument to facilitate sound ship recycling