As part of its expansion phase, Ecorys, a leading European research-based consultancy & events organiser in the European fields, is seeking to recruit a full-time Administrative Assistant.
ECORYS Brussels is looking for 'polyvalent' persons. The position involves office & secretarial support (reporting to Office manager):
- Reception duties (phone, welcome);
- Main mailbox management;
- Management of the main Office (Public) Calendar via Outlook;
- First contact point for meetings’ organisation: booking/preparing meeting rooms, lunches,...);
- Courier delivery and mail support;
- Office supplies orders (stationeries, drinks, newspapers, …);
- Basic IT support (skype, basic IT workstations connections, printers, …);
- Backup support for administrative offers to the European Institutions , administrative project management;
- Layouting of various reports and proposals;
- Helping with the basic and punctual tasks for event team (badges, printings, delegate packs, etc…).
- Languages: EN (native or very good)/FR
- MS Office has no secrets for you;
- You are flexible to manage all sorts of tasks;
- You are structured, organised, precise, motivated and able to work within a multi-cultural environment and team.
- Other computer programs / tools (as Word Advanced);
- Any other European language;
- Preferably having already some work experience in an European / international area.
What we offer:
Start date: 01/07/2017
Type of contract: 3 months CIP (Convention d’immersion professionnelle/ traineeship), with a possibility of permanent placement at the end of the 3 months.
Salary : €1200 gross (= +/- €1100 Net)
Meal vouchers: €8
Public transport reimbursement: stib or train
Holidays: 5 days of vacations during the length of the CIP.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate in the subject of your email: "ECORYS – Adminsitrative Assistant application 2017".